BPL is short for Broadband Over Powerlines a system of broadband internet delivery that utilizes the existing electrical delivery netwrok to deliver internet service.
- FCC Endorses Broadband over Powerline from the Benton Foundation
- FCC classifies Broadband over Power Line as information service from Ars Technica
- FCC pushes for broadband over power lines from C|Net (Aug. 3 2006)
- Net Over Power Lines Gets FCC Nod from WIRED (Aug. 3 2006)
- Broadband over powerlines: It may take awhile from ZDNet (2.23.07)
- BPL standard taking shape as doubts cloud its future from Ars (3.15.07)