Ruby on Rails, often called RoR, or just Rails, is an open source web application framework written with the programming language "Ruby."
It aims for simplicity and allowing real-world applications to be developed in less code than other frameworks and with a minimum of configuration. The Ruby programming language allows for extensive "metaprogramming", which Rails makes much use of. This results in a syntax that many of its users find to be very readable and adaptible.
- Ruby On Rails Project Homepage
- Rails Wiki
- Ruby on Rails Podcast Interviews with Rails developers
- Rails API - Searchable, user annotatable API documentation
- Instant Rails – a Windows installer for Ruby, Rails, Apache, and MySQL
- Ruby on Rails Articles, Questions, Solutions on Programmer Assist
- Rails Forum - Help and support forum for Ruby on Rails users.
- Ruby on Rails Forum News and discussion forum.
- Ruby on Rails Blog
- Rails Help - searchable API
- Ruby on Rails Handbook - Collection of Rails-related resources